At present most of the peoples know what is Aadhar card And what are its unique features and importance. Aadhar is an identification Document in India, Aadhar issue by UIDAI which is stands for The “Unique Identification Authority of India”. There are the different type of identification documents for Indian peoples, such as voter ID card, driving license, PAN card etc, but in all identification documents, we cannot get all the details about any person such as demographic information, biometric information, and other personal information in a single identity card. So now Aadhar is very important because it has all the information about its holder. Nowadays it is very necessary to lin Aadhar card to Bank account.
There are some easy ways by which we can link our Aadhar card to our bank account. We are discussing How to link Aadhar card to Bank account by online as well as offline mode.
If you are using internet banking you can easily Link your Aadhar card to your bank account. You don’t need to visit any State Bank branch.
A) First, you have to open your favorite web browser and search onlinesbi in the search bar
B) login into the internet banking account by putting your username and password
D) Now you need to click on it to open up another page. You now need to enter the Aadhar card information in the respective fields
Now your online application will be saved at the bank database. The bank officials will verify the information entered by you and once verified your application will be processed. They will notify via mail or SMS on the registered mobile number.
These are few steps to link Aadhar card to the bank account with the help of SBI Anywhere Mobile App-
- Login to SBI Anywhere App.
- Click on “Requests”
- Click on “Aadhaar”
- Click on “Aadhaar Linking”
- Select your CIF from the drop-down list.
- Enter your Aadhaar number.
- Select T&C and submit.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the status of seeding.
If you are a very busy person and don’t have enough time to visit any branch, here is another way to link an Aadhar card to the bank account. it is one of the simplest ways to link your Aadhaar Card to your SBI Bank Account.
We can access any of SBI ATMs and link Aadhaar with our Bank account. Here are few steps to link Aadhar number to the bank account.
- Go to the nearest SBI ATM
- Here we have to Swipe your ATM Card and
- Enter your 4 digit ATM PIN
- Here we have to Select the menu “Service Registrations”
- Then Select the “Aadhaar Card” registration option.
- After selection of registration option, we need to select the account type ie Saving Account or Current Account
- Here we will be asked to enter our Aadhaar number.
- You will be prompted to re-enter 12 digits of Aadhar number
- That is you need to enter the Aadhaar Card Number twice.
- Hence we can link the Aadhaar Card Number with bank Account with the help of ATM machine.
In this way, you have to visit your nearest State Bank branch. Take a KYC form from the counter. Fill your all necessary information in this form, then submit it to the counter along with the Xerox of PAN Card, Aadhar Card and your passbook. After some days your account will be linked with Aadhar card or with other information given by you in the KYC form. You also have to give a photograph along with this form.
Thank you, friends, This article was based on How to link Aadhar card to Bank account. I hope you like this information .if you have any query or suggestion regarding the post feel free to comment below. I will answer as soon as possible and you want to contact us then go to contact us page on the website and send your valuable suggestion.