Paytm Physical Debit Card
Here we will discuss How to apply for Paytm Physical Debit Card But first of all, we should know about Paytm Physical Debit Card. Paytm is launching a debit card for the convenience of its users. With the help of this card, money can be withdrawn from any ATM machine. Here is a point to note that if you want to create a Paytm physical Debit Card, you will first have to open your Paytm account. By this facility Paytm will make people closer to themselves.
Paytm physical debit card will be used as a normal debit card, which means that all transactions will be done which makes a physical debit or credit card. This card will be used only for the Payment Bank account holder. Earlier this bank used to provide only digital debit cards to the users. We can do transactions in India only because this card will be the RuPay card which can be used only in India.
Paytm Physical Debit Card Charges
Nowadays, you have to maintain the minimum balance all the time. but this is not the case of Paytm. You will not have to pay even at zero balance.
Like the debit card of other banks, the first 3 transactions will be absolutely free in metro cities (Chennai, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Mumbai) through the Paytm physical debit card, for all subsequent transactions, you will have to pay a transaction fee of ₹ 20. For every transaction, you need to give ₹5. Also for Mini statement, balance check and PIN also have to pay ₹5.
To get the physical debit card of Paytm, you will have to pay ₹ 120 if your card is lost, then you will have to pay ₹ 100 to make it again. Online fund transfers made by Paytm Debit Card are absolutely free. Currently, money is charged to the bank on a transfer through NEFT and IMPS. Any ATM can be extracted up to a maximum of 25000 in 1 day. Any transaction can be done up to two lakhs at any point of sale.
How to get a Paytm physical debit card
If you want to get a physical debit card of Paytm, then your account must be validated.
If your Paytm account is not verified, then it can be validated in two ways. There are two types of verification processes.
1. Agent Verification
2. Center Verification
• In Agent Verification, an agent from Paytm’s behalf comes to our given address and verifies our account. As well as verifying, he activates our account.
• In the center verification, we have to go to the nearest Paytm’s verification center. We can select any nearby Paytm Verification Center. After giving necessary information, our account verification is done and the account is activated as well. Now our Paytm account is fully verified so we can apply for a debit card.
How to apply for Paytm Physical Debit Card
Follow these steps to get Paytm Physical Debit Card
- Go to the Paytm app and click on Paytm Payments Bank.
- After that, click on Bank Account Services.
- After this, click on Debit and ATM Card. Here you will see a virtual debit card.
- Now you have to click Request for Card.
- After this, the address must be selected where your card will be sent.
- After selecting the address, Proceded to the payment option
- After making payment of RS. 120, your request will be sent.
- Within a few days, your physical debit card will be delivered to your address.
Some Important Facts About Paytm Debit Card (in Short)
- This is only for an Indian Resident.
- We don’t have to maintain a minimum balance in Paytm Payments Bank. An account can be open with zero rupees.
- Like normal banks Nomination facility is available here for all deposit accounts.
- We can hold a maximum balance of Rs.100,000/-. This amount is for per individual. Which means a combined balance of wallet and savings accounts should not exceed Rs.100,000/- at the end of the day.
- We can not take loans, overdrafts credit cards, term deposits, recurring deposits, PPF accounts, Demat accounts etc.
- The interest rate will be 4% per year, we can pay monthly.
- Unlike others banks fund transfer with NEFT, UPI, IMPS will be free.
- We will get the Paytm physical debit card which will be RuPay card for free.
- There are Rs. 100 fee + Delivery charge for an annual subscription for physical Rupay Debit Card.
- .If our card has lost then we have to pay Rs. 100 fee + Delivery charge.
- We can get Cheque book by paying Rs. 100 fee + Delivery charge.
- If we talk about transactions there will be 3 free transactions in metro cities such as Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi etc. After these free transaction, there will be Rs. 20 will be charged for per transaction.
- There will be RS 5 charges for Balance check, Mini statement.
- There will be no any charges for Online passbook and Email Statements
- Physical Statement or certificate facility will be available .charges will be Rs. 50 + Delivery charges for normal citizen .there will be no any fee for women and senior citizen.
- Mobile banking, IMPS UPI service will be available for 24 hrs. whereas the NEFT facility will be available for only 8. AM to 6.30 PM.
Thanks, Friends here we have discussed What is Paytm Physical Debit Card, How to apply for Paytm Physical Debit Card, Important Features of Paytm Physical Debit Card.if you have any problem or suggestions about this post please feel free to contact us on mail id email@example.com.
I hope you like this post.