How to apply for Aadhar card
Adhar is the Identity of Indian peoples. Nowadays the Adhar card is compulsory for so many govt schemes and services. If you are an Indian you are eligible for an Aadhar card and you can apply to get it. Aadhar card is available for all age groups. Aadhar card process can take 15 to 20 days to get Aadhar card at home. Aadhar registration completely depends upon you whether you want Aadhar or not.if you want to get Aadhar Card you can apply. if you don’t want, this is not your compulsion. Here we will discuss How to apply for Aadhar card.
Most of the government schemes and services required Aadhar card so now this is our compulsion to apply for Aadhar card to get it. Aadhar card is very necessary for so many services in the both Government and private sectors because Aadhar is the Identity which contains our demographic, biometric and other personal information on a single card.
The process to apply for Aadhar card (Offline)
Now here we will discuss the actual process for How to apply for Aadhar card. We are going to discuss the offline mode. in the offline mode, you have to follow these instructions.
- Visit the enrollment centres near you and Fill out the enrollment form.
- Submit all required documents and biometric data.
- Supporting documents will include a proof of identity and a proof of address, such as voter ID card, pan card, ration card any other authorized identity.
- If you don’t have any identity mentioned above you can fill a form and noted by a government lawyer on the basis of your other documents.
- You also have to submit your biometric data by giving your fingerprint impression and your iris.
They will also take your photograph for the record.
- Take acknowledgement slip of your enrollment from the centre. Acknowledgement slip will have your 14 digit enrollment number by which you can check your Aadhaar card application status.
- This process will take 15 to 30 days to get Aadhar card at home.
Places, where Aadhar enrollment is being done by the registrar general of India
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Bangalore rural
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Jammu & Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttara Kannada
- West Bengal
How to check Aadhaar enrolment application status?
- You can check your Aadhaar Card application status online. you have to visit UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India ) website. Fill the enrollment number which is on your acknowledgement.
- You can also check your Aadhaar number through SMS. For this, you have to visit UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India)website and entering the enrollment number date and time of appointment and the registered mobile number. You will get your Aadhaar number.
- After submitting all required documentation and biometric data you will have to wait sometime before your Aadhar Card arrives. the card will be sent to you via Indian post.
- If you want your Aadhar Card immediately for any use you can download a copy of Aadhar card known as E Aadhar.
To get e Aadhaar you have to visit UIDAI website.
- Fill your enrollment number or Aadhaar number, date and time as it appears on the acknowledgement slip, enter your name pin code of your area and also registered mobile number.
- Once you submit this information you can generate an OTP one time password on your registered mobile number. Now you can download your coloured version of Aadhar card which is just a valid as the Aadhar Card itself.
Here we have discussed How to apply for Aadhar card
I have tried my best to explain maximum thing related to the topic. I hope you like this post. If you like please leave a comment below, it will motivate me. if you have any problem or suggestions about this post please feel free to contact us on mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have any question you can send us an email from ContactUs